Posted by Natalie
We are excited to announce that Olympus Forensics will be hold our first summer camp this August 10-12! Big thanks to the Omaha Knights club for hosting us. We will have targeted sessions for both Team Policy and Lincoln Douglas debate for new and experienced debaters.
In TP you can expect to learn things like:
- How to run topicality effectively in front of any judge
- Alternative formats for an affirmative case
- Topic basics and potential cases
- Argumentation and presentation strategies
In LD you can expect to learn things like:
- Strategies for value and criterion
- How to evaluate evidence effectively
- The foundational philosophies of the resolution
- Presentation and refutation strategies
For more information please see our camp page. We would love to see you there!